Do you know the use of alumina filling balls?Zawa introduce for you:
1. Used as ceramic material: Spherical micropowder has good compression molding and sintering characteristics, which is extremely beneficial for the production of high-quality ceramic products.
2. Used as a grinding and polishing material: Using alumina balls as a polishing abrasive can avoid scratches.
3. Used in the petrochemical industry: In the petrochemical industry, higher and higher requirements are put forward for the pore size distribution and pore structure of the alumina carrier. The spherical alumina powder can be adjusted by adjusting the particle size configuration to control the formed catalyst carrier The pore size of the particles and their distribution.
4. Used in catalysts: The spherical alumina used directly as a catalyst can reduce abrasion and increase the service life of the catalyst, thereby reducing production costs.
5. Used for surface protective coating: spherical oxide powder particles are sprayed on metals, plastics, etc., which can greatly improve the surface hardness, corrosion resistance, wear resistance and fire resistance. It is used in machinery, tools, and chemicals. Surface protection of pipes, etc.
6. Used for luminous materials: Spherical alumina powder has a high packing density, which can reduce the scattering of the luminous body and effectively reduce the loss of transmitted light, thereby improving the light transmittance.
7. Used in the electronics industry: Due to the excellent characteristics of spherical alumina in electrical, thermal and mechanical properties, it is widely used in the field of semiconductor electronic packaging.
Zibo Zhongze New Material Technology Co., Ltd. is located in Zibo High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Shandong Province. It is a comprehensive enterprise with alumina balls, filler balls, wear-resistant lining bricks, ZTA zirconium-aluminium composite ceramics and other produc···