The physical properties of alumina spheres are generally as follows:
1. Bulk density: refers to the mass per unit volume of material in natural state. Generally speaking, alumina spheres with small bulk density are conducive to dissolution in electrolyte.
2. Particle size: mainly refers to its thickness. If the particle size is too coarse, it will lead to slow dissolution and even precipitation; If it's too heavy, it's easy to lose it
3. Specific surface area: refers to the total surface area of the sum of the external surface area and internal surface area of the material per unit weight. It is an important index to reflect the activity of substances.
4. Angle of repose: refers to the inclination angle formed by the natural accumulation of materials on a smooth surface. Alumina with large angle of repose is easily soluble in electrolyte, which can cover the electrolyte shell well in the electrolysis process, and the flying loss is also small.
five α- Al2O3 content: the content of a-Al2O3 reflects the roasting degree of alumina ball. The higher the degree of roasting, α- The higher the Al2O3 content. With the increase of a-Al2O3 content, the hygroscopicity of alumina spheres becomes worse. Therefore, alumina balls for electrolysis should contain a certain amount of a-Al2O3. However, the solubility of a-Al2O3 in electrolyte is relatively low Υ- Al203 is poor.
6. Wear coefficient: the so-called wear coefficient is the percentage of particle size change in the sample after alumina is ground on the fluidized bed under certain conditions. Wear coefficient is a physical index to characterize the strength of alumina ball.
Zibo Zhongze New Material Technology Co., Ltd. is located in Zibo High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Shandong Province. It is a comprehensive enterprise with alumina balls, filler balls, wear-resistant lining bricks, ZTA zirconium-aluminium composite ceramics and other produc···