Performance characteristics of alumina filling balls:
1. Because of its good thermal stability, it is widely used in petrochemical and fertilizer industries, and is widely used as a catalyst and catalyst carrier.
2. Good adsorptivity, commonly used to absorb fluorine in purified water;
3. It absorbs the vapor of lubricating oil such as oxygen, hydrogen, carbon dioxide, natural gas, etc., and is used as a catalyst, catalyst carrier and chromatography analysis carrier.
4. Activated alumina balls can also be used as adsorbents and desiccants, with large water absorption, fast drying speed, regeneration (400-500K baking) and expansion of the absorbent cloth without cracking or deformation.
5. Activated alumina can increase the density, fluidity and strength of the body in the unshaped refractory ingredients, increase the amount of secondary mullite, etc., and reduce the amount of water and porosity.
Application of activated alumina balls:
Uses: It has high strength, high hardness, high wear resistance, high specific gravity, small size, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, pollution-free and other excellent characteristics. It is widely used in different types of ceramics, enamel, glass, and thick chemical plants. Hard material finishing and deep processing is the grinding medium of ball mills, pot mills, vibration mills and other fine grinding equipment. Its grinding efficiency and wear resistance are much better than ordinary ball stones or natural pebbles.
Zibo Zhongze New Material Technology Co., Ltd. is located in Zibo High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Shandong Province. It is a comprehensive enterprise with alumina balls, filler balls, wear-resistant lining bricks, ZTA zirconium-aluminium composite ceramics and other produc···