Performance characteristics of adhesive for wear resistant tile
1. Composed of high-performance wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant materials and high-performance toughened and heat-resistant resin.
2. Excellent high temperature resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and aging resistance.
3. It can be cured at room temperature or heated.
Uses of wear-resistant glue:
It is widely used in the repair of various wear parts and the preparation of wear-resistant and anti-corrosion coatings on the surface of various parts with wear-resistant and anti-corrosion requirements, such as pump bodies, impellers, fan casings, Repair and pre-protection of pipe elbows, pipe screw conveyors, etc.
How to use wear-resistant glue:
1. Surface treatment: Grinding or sandblasting to remove dust, oil and rust on the surface of the adherend, and finally clean it with a cleaning agent.
2. Glue preparation: press A:B (mass ratio)=4:1 to mix the two components evenly.
3. Sizing: Apply the adjusted coating glue evenly on the surface of the object to be protected to a certain thickness.
4. Curing: It is fully cured in 24h at room temperature or 1h at room temperature + heating to 80℃ and holding for 2h.
Zibo Zhongze New Material Technology Co., Ltd. is located in Zibo High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Shandong Province. It is a comprehensive enterprise with alumina balls, filler balls, wear-resistant lining bricks, ZTA zirconium-aluminium composite ceramics and other produc···