Wear resistant tile introduction:
1.Ingredients: The main ingredient is AL2O3. According to the percentage of AL2O3 content, it is divided into 92 porcelain, 95 porcelain, 96 porcelain, 97 porcelain, 98 porcelain and so on.
2. Hardness: Rockwell hardness HRA≥88. The hardness is second only to diamond and far exceeds the wear resistance of wear-resistant steel and stainless steel. The wear resistance is equivalent to 266 times that of manganese steel and 171.5 times that of high-chromium cast iron.
3. Density: The density value is 3.6g/cm3, which is only half of that of steel, which can greatly reduce the equipment load.
4. Thickness specifications: 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm, etc.
5. Shape: square, strip, trapezoid, arc, etc. It can be pasted on flat surfaces, arc surfaces, conical surfaces, etc.
6. Uses of wear-resistant ceramic linings: coal, conveying systems, pulverizing systems, ash discharge, dust removal systems, etc., for thermal power, steel, smelting, machinery, coal, mining, chemical, cement, port and wharf enterprises, etc. Wear-resistant materials on mechanical equipment.
Zibo Zhongze New Material Technology Co., Ltd. is located in Zibo High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Shandong Province. It is a comprehensive enterprise with alumina balls, filler balls, wear-resistant lining bricks, ZTA zirconium-aluminium composite ceramics and other produc···