The alumina ceramic wear-resistant tile is a material mainly composed of alumina (AL2O3), supplemented with other ingredients, and sintered at a high temperature of 1700°C. It is widely used in thermal power, steel, smelting, machinery, coal, mining, chemical, Different types of products, such as coal, conveying systems, pulverizing systems, ash discharge, dust removal systems, such as cement and port terminals. Different shaped tiles can be selected according to different needs.
1. Product performance parameters: Alumina content ≥92% Density ≥3.6 g/cm3 Rockwell hardness ≥85 HRA Compressive strength ≥850 Mpa Flexural strength ≥290MPa Thermal conductivity 20W/mK Coefficient of thermal expansion: 7.2×10-6m/mK
2. Product forming process: formula-grinding-forming-sintering-grading-shipping
3. Application:Wear resistant linings/tiles are mainly used in lining of hoppers in steel plants and power plants.
The wear resistant tiles/lining can be directly processed on the metal pipe lined with h-abrasion alumina engineering ceramics, with its high cost performance, high hardness, good wear resistance, high temperature oxidation resistance, good corrosion resistance, powder erosion resistance and so on.It is well-known for its particle impact and high temperature resistance.It has been widely used in thermal power, thermal electricity, steel, heat, cement, exercise, mining, chemical industry, machinery, paper industry, aluminum industry, etc. Compared with stone pipelines, wear-resistant alloy cast steel pipes, and ceramic composite (self-extended) pipes,it is better.
The following performance advantages of wear resistant tile/lining:
1. The lining engineering ceramics have high bonding strength, high surface hardness, and excellent wear resistance and corrosion resistance;
2. Various processes can meet different working conditions’ requests: bonding, welding, inlaying, sleeve connection, bolt connection;
3. The combination of wear-resistant ceramic and substrate is strong and flat, and the temperature resistance function is good (-50℃ to 600℃);
4. The wear-resistant ceramic has a flat surface and high finish, which can avoid scaling and dust accumulation;
5. High cost performance, simple manufacturing process;
6. Light weight, convenient transportation and installation;
7. The advantages of wear resistant tiles/lining are convenient construction, low price, long service life, and advanced economic benefits.
Zibo Zhongze New Material Technology Co., Ltd. is located in Zibo High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Shandong Province. It is a comprehensive enterprise with alumina balls, filler balls, wear-resistant lining bricks, ZTA zirconium-aluminium composite ceramics and other produc···