A wide variety of purity grades from 90% to 99% pure of Aluminium oxide are available on the market. Typical grades that are used for modern industrial applications are of high purity from 92% to 99.7%. Between the various advanced ceramics that exist today, alumina is the most commonly used ceramic materials that has a wide range of properties and a very competitive cost due to high tech of manufacturing techniques.And for wear-resistant application,92% alumina wear-resistant tile is the most suitable ceramic materials.
· Good mechanical strength under compressive loading
· Electrical insulation
· Hardness and excellent wear resistance
· Corrosion resistance to acid, gas, chemical etc.
· Excellent dielectric for direct Amp and microwaves application
· Law dielectric constant
· Excellent electric insulator products
· Sand and shot blasting nozzles
· Mig. & Tig. welding shield and nozzles for laser cutting guns
· Various type of tubes with single hole to multy core/ hole cavities
· Seals for tap water
· Textile wear parts and thread guides
· Piston and sleeves for water pumps and chemical pumps
· Corrosion resistance components
Zibo Zhongze New Material Technology Co., Ltd. is located in Zibo High-tech Industrial Development Zone, Shandong Province. It is a comprehensive enterprise with alumina balls, filler balls, wear-resistant lining bricks, ZTA zirconium-aluminium composite ceramics and other produc···